Fleet Leasing and Your Business Cash Flow
Did you know you could improve your company’s EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) by restructuring your fleet leasing options?
When you partner with Mike Albert Fleet Solutions, our team takes the time to truly understand your business so we can help you to solve your toughest fleet leasing challenges. A Client Development Manager (CDM), assigned to work closely with you, will help develop an optimal fleet leasing structure for your organization.
Working closely with your company’s executive leadership team, your CDM will evaluate fleet leasing options by asking:
- What type of lease structure would work best for your business?
- What are the pros and cons of an Open-End lease vs. a Closed-End lease for your organization?
- Should you lease or should you buy?
While Mike Albert Fleet Solutions ranks as the nation’s number one privately-held, Closed-End lessor, we are experts in multiple financing alternatives, such as Open-End and purchase lease backs. Following a thorough evaluation, we will recommend the best strategy to meet your overall business needs.
Mike Albert’s Open-End fleet leasing option suits clients who keep their vehicles longer, prefer greater flexibility, or upfit their vehicles to meet the demands of their business. Our Closed-End fleet leasing solution is the ultimate weapon in the fight against cash flow concerns, unpredictable budgets and fluctuating resale markets. Mike Albert assumes the risk that comes with the depreciation and remarketing of Closed-End leased vehicles.
A strategic assessment of your current situation and analysis of future fleet goals, allows us to effectively:
- Evaluate the impact of depreciation on your cash flow
- Determine the total cost of ownership for your assets
- Develop predictive models to negotiate the balance between maintenance and replacement;
- Assess fleet capitalization, cyclical revenue streams, credit availability
- Evaluate fleet liability and the effectiveness of current driver safety initiatives