Effective Date: April 8, 2019
Introduction to MAL’s Privacy Practices.
What we collect:
- Information you provide to us
- Information we collect when you contact us, visit our sites, or view our advertisements
We may utilize any and all of this information to help create better communication, content, product offerings, advertisements, and services for you.
How we use your information:
- Send and provide you with the products and services you ask for
- Tell you about our products and services
- Help us run our sites and services
- For any other purpose for which you provide information to us
How and when we share your information
- With other companies we hire to help us run our business
- To help us protect our rights or property, e.g., fraud prevention or information security
- When required by law or government authorities
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email and address provided below:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information MAL Collects Through the Website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
How MAL Collects Information.
Generally. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other automated tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or your employer.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or our products or services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders and provision of services.
- enable social media features (i.e., sharing to facebook, twitter, etc.),
- protect against spam and malware,
- analyze trends, traffic, and user behavior on the site,
- improve administration of the Website,
- gather demographic information about our clients, and
- determine how we can continue to improve the Website for you.
Information MAL Collects From Third Parties. We may get information that other companies share with or sell to us. For example, you may have given consent for another company to share your personal information with us, i.e. inquiries to one of our suppliers or vendors. We may also collect information from places that you know everyone can see, such as from internet postings, blog entries, videos, or social media sites. We may also receive information from other companies who are in the business of collecting or aggregating information about you sourced from publicly available databases or from consent you have given to their use and subsequently our use of your information.
How MAL Uses Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To conduct consumer research or analytics to learn more about what our clients want so that we can research new products and services or make improvements to current products and services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How MAL Discloses Information.
- Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MAL's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MAL about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreements with us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MAL, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How MAL Protects Your Information.
Protecting your user information is of the utmost importance to MAL. We use industry standard safeguards to do so. It is important to know that no data transmission on the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We use industry standard physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect your user information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you are concerned that your privacy may have been breached, please contact us via the email and address provided below.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code §1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as provided below.
How to Contact Us.