ASE-certified technicians ensure your money is well-spent
The secret to our top fleet maintenance management services is our ASE-certified technicians. Not only do they serve as a go-between, but they also possess the technical know-how to ask the right questions of mechanics and other vehicle service providers to make sure you’re not wasting any money.
They’ll ensure your vehicles are safe and warranties are upheld. With their help, you’ll stay ahead of OEM Recall alerts, warranty coverage management, and pursuit of goodwill (post warranty compensation) from the manufacturer.
You will gain access to a national network of more than 36,000 trusted automotive service providers where we’ve secured the best parts prices and labor times. Need to use an out of network provider or already have a trusted service provider? No problem. We can work with the shop of your choice.
Our streamlined fleet maintenance program also provides:
- Recommended preventive maintenance to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Access to 24/7 fleet emergency roadside assistance.
- Payment solutions that keep your drivers from ever having to pay out of their own pockets.
- Itemized invoices so you can see exactly what went into your vehicle maintenance.
- Price shopping and negotiation—to find you the most cost-effective fix on a major repair and decline unnecessary repairs.
- Our Overdrive mobile app that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on scheduled maintenance.
Navigate your needs in our Overdrive mobile app
Overdrive is an all-in-one platform to navigate fleet information, ensuring drivers have what they need to stay safe and compliant. Our app relieves the pressure put on fleet managers and drivers to keep up with schedules. Benefits include:
- Mileage reporting. Record current odometer readings and designate personal and business usage.
- Service center locator. Locate service center locations with a number of filter capabilities.
- Maintenance schedules. View past and upcoming preventive service requirements as well as access to the full preventive maintenance schedule.
- License and title access. Get all your current registration details in one place.
- Contact channels. Receive direct access to channels for upcoming maintenance, registration renewal requirements, and mileage reporting.
We are more than just a fleet maintenance company, and maintenance isn’t the only fleet service we offer. From tolls to telematics, browse our services page for our other management capabilities.