Fleet Maintenance Management
Fleet Maintenance Services Streamline Maintenance Management and Control Costs.
Our Fleet Maintenance services help you stay on top of preventative maintenance, track recalls, and ensures any repairs are done correctly and charged fairly. The program also relieves the pressure put on fleet managers and drivers to keep up with schedules with the Overdrive mobile app.
The key to Mike Albert's Fleet Maintenance Management Services is our ASE-certified technicians. Not only do they serve as a go-between, but they also possess the technical know-how to ask the right questions of mechanics and other vehicle service providers to ensure your money is well-spent. They will ensure your vehicles are safe and warranties are upheld. They help you stay ahead of OEM Recall alerts, warranty coverage management, and pursuit of goodwill (post warranty compensation) from the manufacturer.
You will gain access to a national network of more than 36,000 trusted automotive service providers where we’ve secured the best parts prices and labor times. Need to use an out of network provider or already have a trusted service provider? No problem. We can work with the shop of your choice.
Our streamlined fleet maintenance program also provides
- Access to 24/7 fleet emergency roadside assistance.
- Payment solutions that keep your drivers from ever having to pay out of their own pockets.
- Itemized invoices so you can see exactly what went in to your vehicle maintenance.
- An Overdrive Mobile app that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on scheduled maintenance.
- Price shopping and negotiation—to find you the most cost-effective fix on a major repair and decline unnecessary repairs.
Maintenance isn’t the only fleet management we offer. From tolls to telematics, browse our services page for our other management capabilities.