You want your business to run as smooth as the beer you distribute. Mike Albert Fleet Solutions helps you use your fleet to make that happen.
Your vehicles are some of your most essential work tools that help you maximize efficiency to deliver products on time and with excellent service. Unfortunately, getting the right vehicles at the right price without jamming up your cash flow is a complicated task. WSS has partnered with Mike Albert Fleet Solutions to help get you and your fleet ready for the road ahead. Our team works to secure the right vehicles, upfit those vehicles with the equipment you need, wrap your vehicles with approved branding, and provide a-la-carte services to max out your fleet's capabilities.
- Finance strategies customized for your industry.
- Convenient one-stop-shop for every size vehicle, from trailers to sedans (including both combustion and electric vehicle options), plus vehicle branding, all for one monthly payment.
- OEM and supplier discounts on vehicles, branded vehicle wraps and equipment such as secure shelving and other storage units.
- Strategies and services that lower total cost of ownership and increase safety, productivity, customer service and brand-building.
"We sell beer. We're not in the truck-fixing game," said Devyn Duggar, president of Ohio Eagle.
Ohio Eagle, a southwest Ohio beer distributor, was faced with vehicle maintenance expenses reaching $20,000 a month due to delayed vehicle service, an unfortunate result of increasingly complex inventory distribution plans that required them to keep vehicles on the road as much as possible. To combat these issues, Dugger turned to the Mike Albert fleet pros and requested a fleet solution that could help cut maintenance costs and fulfill their growing distrobution plans.
"They took our data, evaluated it, and brought it back to us. Mike Albert presented us with options, which other fleet management companies didn’t do," Dugger explained. From those options, the Mike Albert team built a custom fleet solution that Ohio Eagle could quickly adopt without missing a beat in their day-to-day operations, resulting in swift benefits for their bottom line.
For more details on how Mike Albert created a cost-effective, highly-efficient fleet plan for Ohio Eagle, read the full case study here.
1. Consultation & Planning
To help you achieve your business goals, your Mike Albert fleet expert will work with you to assess your operational needs and opportunities and create a long-term vehicle plan including:
- The number and type of vans, trucks, and vehicle equipment you need to optimize efficiency and customer service.
- When to add more vehicles to your fleet to keep up with business growth.
- When and how to sell and replace your vehicles before they start losing you money.
- Opportunities to "right size" your fleet.
2. Fleet Services
We offer a full suite of fleet management services designed to streamline your operations. Plus, every client and driver gets complimentary access to Overdrive™, our fleet management platform.
3. Acquisition & Upfit
We’ll leverage our relationships with manufacturers and suppliers to get the right vehicles for the job and upfit them with the necessary equipment and branding — all at the best possible price, no matter what size your fleet is.
4. Financing Strategies
We’ll work with you to customize a financing strategy that reduces your out-of-pocket costs, preserves your lines of credit, and frees up your capital for other business uses.
5. Onboarding & Delivery
We’ll take care of everything from order to delivery – including titles and registrations – so your vehicles arrive ready for the road and the job. (Add something with upfit, wrap, and turnkey). Best of all you will be surrounded by our client support team, who ensure you are satsified and get the support you need to succeed.