Your vehicles are some of your most essential work tools for maximizing efficiency and productivity and delivering reliable, on-time service. Unfortunately, it’s not easy getting the right vehicles at the right price without jamming up your cash flow. Home Franchise Concepts has partnered with us to get you the right vehicles, upfit with the equipment you need, wrapped with your approved branding, all for one monthly payment at an unbeatable price.
Top reasons Service Pros choose Mike Albert.
- Financing options customized for service industries, including a pay-as-you-go solution.
- Convenient one-stop shopping for vans, trucks, equipment and vehicle branding, all for one monthly payment.
- OEM and supplier discounts on vehicles, branded vehicle wraps and equipment such as ladder storage, product racks, and tool boxes.
- Strategies and services that lower total cost of ownership and increase safety, productivity, customer service and brand-building.
Fill out the form on this page and a Mike Albert fleet expert who knows your industry inside and out will contact you.
2. Consultation & Planning
To help you achieve your business goals, your Mike Albert fleet expert will work with you to assess your operational needs and opportunities and create a long-term vehicle plan including:
- The number and type of vans, trucks, and vehicle equipment you need to optimize efficiency and customer service.
- When to add more vehicles to your fleet to keep up with business growth.
- When and how to sell and replace your vehicles before they start losing you money.
3. Acquisition & Upfit
We’ll leverage our discounts with manufacturers and suppliers to get the right vehicles for the job and upfit them with the necessary equipment and appropriate branding – all at the best possible price, no matter the size of your fleet.
We’ll work with you to customize a financing and leasing strategy that reduces your out-of-pocket costs, preserves your lines of credit and frees up your capital for other business uses.
We’ll take care of everything from order to delivery – including titles and registrations – so your vehicles arrive ready for the road and the job.
Elevate your fleet operations knowledge.
When your business relies on vehicles to generate revenue, understanding best practices and industry insights can give you a competitive advantage. We created Fleet Studies Lab so you can level up your fleet know-how and make educated decisions that will keep your vehicles on the road. Click here to jump right into our course catalog.