Learn more about Closed-End leasing options at Mike Albert Fleet Solutions
Mike Albert’s closed-end leasing solution is the ultimate weapon in the fight against cash flow concerns, unpredictable budgets, and fluctuating resale markets.
Closed-end leasing allows clients to:
Eliminate large outlays of cash that accompany vehicle purchases and preserve the capital needed to keep your business running smoothly.
Accurately forecast and budget for the future, without the worry of any surprise fleet expenses.
Protect your business from residual risk by returning the vehicles at lease-end with no resale obligation. Mike Albert assumes the risk that comes with the depreciation and remarketing of closed-end leased vehicles.
To assist our clients, Mike Albert also offers solutions to take the worry out of picking the right mileage terms.
Mileage Credit Program
- Perfect for customers with unpredictable mileage patterns
- A higher mileage is defined in the lease terms as a safeguard against overage fees
- A credit is paid at lease-end for each contracted mile not driven, ensuring you only pay for the miles you use
Unlimited Mileage Program
- Ideal for high mileage customers with occasional mileage fluctuations
- The costs are completely fixed regardless of miles driven, ensuring budget predictability and eliminating surprise fees at lease-end